Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fasting Failure :(

Well, I've already failed at my goal today but not in a horribly awful way. I wanted to fast today or only eat around 100 calories, but instead I'm already at 299. For breakfast I had 15 calories worth of soy milk with my vitamins and 2 glasses of iced water, but this afternoon some friends and I went to the river for an end of the summer thing and I ended up eating some fruit. I thought it would be fine since it was just fruit but it really added up! Plus my friend made me some lemonade which turned out to be almost 100 calories!! So basically today I learned that fruit DOES have calories and so does lemonade and that I should just stick to water! Well, I hope everyone else had better luck with their goals today than I did. I have to eat dinner with my family tonight and I have no idea how I'll get through that. Gahhhh! Biggest thing for me to remember from now on is that eating any form of food isn't worth the mental agony later if I don't know how many calories are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment