Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School!

So today was my first day of school and it wasn't too bad. My teachers are pretty cool but I saw a lot of people I didn't really care to see, but thats just part of high school I suppose. I've eaten pretty well today, I had 55 calories of cereal this morning with 15 calories of soy milk and a 2 calorie cup of coffee, I then had a 62 calorie nectarine, a 15 calorie quarter of a pear, and a 100 calorie non-fat yogurt for lunch. So far that's it so I guess it's not too bad of a day diet wise. My mom bought a new digital scale which is great except that I learned that I am 1.6 pounds heavier than I thought this morning but then again, this morning I hadn't eaten anything yet. I start water polo tomorrow which will burn TONS of calories so I'm stoked about that. I hope everyone else is doing well with their wight loss goals and that anyone heading back to school has a good start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment