Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Ultimate Enemy.

Gahhhh I know I've posted a lot today but it really helps me relax. Okay, so dinner is basically the worst meal of the day. I ate 75 calories today before dinner, then I was forced to eat dinner at a friends house with my parents and lots of other people there and I didn't know how many calories were in anything, and even the salad was drenched in oil, and I really like the host and cook so I didn't want to hurt her feelings by not eating so I figured since I'd been so good today, I could afford to eat a bit. WRONG. Although I had tiny helping of everything they offered me, like really small, I ended up at almost 1000 calories today. Never again will I digest baked beans, creamy rice, ice cream, cobbler, oily salad, or ground beef tacos. Learn from my mistakes, if you don't know the calorie count of something, DON'T EAT IT! Or just eat teensy tiny amounts so it looks like you're eating. Well, I hope everyone else had a better day than I did! I have to go back to school tomorrow but that shouldn't be hard on my diet since I pack my lunches and I'm playing water polo which burns tons of calories. Heres to another year of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment