Monday, August 15, 2011

Cookies.

So I have a major weakness. In my house growing up and currently as well, there have never been any form of sweets lying around because my mom is pretty healthy. Because of this, whenever there is a buffet type situation where I am offered free fatty foods I can't resist. I stuff my face without even thinking about it! Today I had just finished a long water polo practice in which I burned tons of calories, when they set out a party buffet of brownies, cookies, and muffins! I ate like 3 cookies, a brownie, and 2 muffins!! This completely ruined my day, and I had been doing so well too! I had only eaten a little over 200 calories most of which were fruit, and now I am over 1000 by a little. I'm hoping my water polo practice balanced me out and I'm thinking of going for a run this evening. Here's hoping I can stay strong tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment