Sunday, August 7, 2011

Job Time!

Today is going fantastic so far! My calorie total is 75 and I'm feeling great! I start school tomorrow so I'm finishing up some summer english homework and getting ready for that today. I'm also going to dinner at a friend's house tonight and my parents will be there so I have no idea how that will go calorie wise, hopefully there's a salad! The main reason I'm writing this post though is to share some exciting news! First I've lost another pound, I am now at 139. Second, I got a job! I'll be working weekends at an apple farm near my house! Although this will be great for my wallet and I will be working through meal times and such, I will also be working in a kitchen sometimes making and serving tasty, fattening, calorie packed desserts to customers. I'm hoping I'l be able to stay strong and only eat the apples, not the apple products. I wish everyone else getting there first jobs good luck too, and everyone else, good luck as well with whatever goals you have set for yourself at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment