Monday, August 29, 2011

I love good work outs! Today's water polo practice was a great workout and I feel sooo good! Also this weekend I was at a church retreat where I did very well food wise and ran and swam every morning. All went well till Sunday afternoon when we went out to Mexican. I got depressed from breaking my good streak and ate a ton all afternoon while doing my homework. I can't get under 136.8! Tomorrow morning I'll weigh in again and see if I have lost any with my good workouts and low-cal diet, although I ate some trail mix at my friend's house this afternoon before practice AND some pizza. FUCK! oh well, I didn't eat much the rest of the day, just fruit and low-cal yogurt so I'm hoping my work out pays off. I want to feel confident in my jeans this weekend so I need to cut back on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment