Saturday, August 20, 2011

My little bit of sanity.

So it has been a few days, but I have met my first goal! I am 137.4 pounds and I wanted to be at 138 by today! I am feeling pretty good and hope to keep up the weight loss to reach my next goal of 132 by Friday. This weight loss is keeping me sane at the moment because most everything else in my life is not going too great. One of my guy friends has kind of turned on me, my girl friend is getting caught up in a guy and is fast leaving me behind, and my other girlfriend seems angry and depressed all the time. My water polo skills are lacking although the team is easily the other thing keeping my spirits up right now. My parents are not fighting too much lately, but that hasn't kept my mom and I from fighting like cats and dogs! Oh well, I'm getting thinner and in shape and I am reading a really good book called The Help which is helping me think about other people's troubles instead of my own. I hope everyone else can find their little bits of sanity in their worlds and hold on to them! Good luck with whatever you're doing with your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment