Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BOY!

So today was fabulous, I have lost a total of 11 pounds now and with the help of water polo work outs I will lose the last 10 or so pounds I need to lose to reach my first goal of 125 pounds! In other good news, I am starting to like this guy that I have been friends with for a long time. I've never regarded him as attractive before now because he was "just Tyler" but recently he has grown a bit and lost his acne and my other girlfriends and I have been realizing that not only is he the super sweet and awesome guy we've always known, but has now grown into a sexy male specimen as well! He also plays guitar really really well, writes songs, plays drums, and is a fantastic soccer player! I'm not sure if I'm good enough for him but he seems to be welcome to the idea but I'm not sure. I think I have to be happy and love myself before I can believe that someone else could love me. This being said, I am going to wait until I lose all the weight I want to before going for him, that way I'll have some bonus confidence! I wish everyone else luck in their love lives as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment