Monday, August 22, 2011

The dreaded pizza.

Pizza is greasy, covered, in cheese and other high calorie toppings, not to mention it is all packed on high calorie bread and take no time to eat making you feel as though you've eaten less than you actually have. Like soda, burgers, hot dogs, and all those other high-calorie american foods, pizza is handed out left and right at parties, sporting events, practically force-fed to you at ever opportunity. Today I met this devil at my water polo practice, a place I thought of as safe from al calorie intake. I ate TWO SLICES! Because it was dinner time, I had just burned a lot of calories, and I was tired as all hell. I digested somewhere between 900 and 1000 calories today because after that pizza ruined my day, I wisely consumed a nectarine, a banana with peanut butter, and even some crackers with salsa! I have plateaued recently and have been the same weight for a couple of days, around 137.4 pounds. I'm hoping to eat as little as possible tomorrow especially since I won't be at home and as long as I don't bring food with me to my water polo game, I should be reasonably safe. Here's hoping! Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment