Friday, August 5, 2011

#1

Recently I've started to count and reduce my calorie intake. I did very well for awhile and lost 5 pounds in a few days. A few days ago however I went camping with my family and was unable to keep up my diet. I gained .5 pounds in 2 days and it sucked. Although I've lost that now, it set me back and made me feel completely crappy. Yesterday when I went over my calorie count again, I decided I needed something to keep me on track, a distraction from eating. So today I am starting this blog to give me something to do besides eat and a place to talk about my weight loss journey. So here are my stats: I'm 5' 3", 16 years old, way 140 pounds (which I know is a lot), and have already lost 5 pound. My first goal is to get down to 130 lbs. I'll post my daily calorie intake and the calories I've burned each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment