Sunday, August 14, 2011

FATTY.

So it has been a few days since I posted. And those days sucked. I ate tons. like i went back to my fatty days. It was triggered by spending the night at my friends house where there was tons of food and we had a massive food fest then went shopping the next day and ate more, then today i worked a cinnamon roll fundraiser and ate THREE. and then was handed tons of free delicious pizza so I ate it. and now I've gained weight. I am back to around 142 or so so I gained like SEVEN pounds. in like 4 days. that is intense. so I'm not eating and cutting back on my calories limit and setting new goals for myself. I want to be around 138 by the 2oth and 132 by the 26th, and 127 by the 31st. So wish me luck and I wish everyone else luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment